Thursday, September 20, 2007

j'ai mal a la tete


So while being slightly homesick I scoured some facebook pictures and came across This one of the kids. It's now only of Joey because I cropped it to emphasize the look on his face. It really is priceless and makes me laugh every time I see it. Just so you all know, this was from my mom's 50th birthday party. She doesn't look 50 at all, I think. She's active and lively and on top of her stuff. Ok. I'm going to go to bed, but here is the picture.

3 comments:

mom said...

Don't be homesick, we are only a click away! Check your email from school for more news. Love your blog. It is so interesting. I could put one on from Struthers,Oh. but who in their right mind would care to look at it? Not too many, I bet. How's the food? Anything good,exotic, regular. Where do you eat? Hmmmm. not too interesting for a public posting, but i am doing the best i can right now! xoxox

mom said...

Oh yes, thank you for the compliment about not looking my age. How very nice of you to notice. You don't look your age either! You will appreciate that when you are my age. Speaking of ages....how's the fromage over there?
:-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom! I wanna hear about the food!!!

Oh, and Dori, you'd be surprised what people post on blogs and what other folks read. I could link you from mine if you decided to start one! I linked Michelle's :-)