Tuesday, September 18, 2007

pictures! (from ruth)



I don't know how to work around these photos. I'm basically just taking up space to make it look a little better. Enjoy! If you want to know where all of these pictures came from, you should refer to my post from awhile ago about my weekend with ruth. It's pretty informative and will let you in on where these pictures came from.





Since my camera doesn't want to cooperate with me, I have procured some pictures of paris from my wonderful friend and catcher, Ruth Leah Pine Allanbrook. So, here they are. Enjoyment (hopefully) ensues. The picture with the rabbit is from the Metro, and it says, "Don't put your hands on the doors! You could be pinched very hard."

The one next to it is from a window inside of the Louvre. The picture at the very top, the one of the skull, is obviously from the catacombs. I hope he/she doesn't come back to haunt me.... The one with the gold dome is of a cool looking building. I probably should know what it is, but I don't. Then there's a Metro entrance. I love the metro.

No comments: